“good steak dinner”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 25, 2012

This is a nice, busy place. It is well located downtown, close to the waterfront. They have a decent menu and wine list. Their service is excellent and their prices reasonable. Food was prepared very well and brought hot to our table.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

The atmosphere, service and food were excellent..............
There are not many times that I order a steak, but this exception was well worth the intake. The fillet was cooked to perfection and the sauce amazing,

1  Thank YukonJohann
Reviewed September 15, 2012

the Dirty Northern (pub side of Cork and Bull) has a great atmosphere with amazing Caesars! The service is very hit or miss if they will be in a good mood or if you are inconveniencing them. The bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers and curry chicken fries were amazing, but there is no vegetarian appetizers and only a mac and cheese for dinner. I haven't tried the Cork and Bull (dining side) because my spouse is vegetarian. With no options for him, it means that I can not eat there. Vegetarian options are not a difficult item to add to a menu and the demand is increasing. I'm not vegetarian, but I do enjoy vegetarian meal options.

1  Thank mountainhippie
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Overpriced, chop salad warm, ribeye grisled, steak luke warm. 4 out of 5 of our table had warm entrees (wasn't busy so no excuse), cooks had grimey ball caps on that should be worn while fishing or working on the pickup truck and hard to talk above the noise. Could be so much better.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Stopped in tonight at the Cork and Bull due to the great reviews and the desire for a steak. I was seed at the bar and served by the bartender, which worked out just fine. I had the steak frites which included a lobster bernaise sauce. The sauce was awesome and had real pieces of lobster claw in it. My steak, which was a 6 oz filet mignon, was cooked perfectly (med rare). What can I say but it was excellent. The shiraz and my career were also very good. Contrary to what one reviewer said, I did not find the music too loud and it was a Friday evening!

2  Thank ashtazcats