“Yukon snowshoeing day trip”
Review of Cabin Fever Adventures - CLOSED

Cabin Fever Adventures
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: With departures from Whitehorse and Carcross, Cabin Fever Adventures offers day trip tours of canoeing, hiking, sea kayaking, rafting, fishing 4X4 tours and mountain biking in the summer...... And snowshoeing and ice fishing day trips in the winter.
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Cabin Fever Adventures delivers the full package! Our day started with an amazingly scenic drive with stunning mountains as we made our way to our snowshoe adventure. Dustin guided my husband and I through beautiful rolling hills where the snow was plentiful! We stopped for lunch and Dustin filled us with delicious food as well as great information about the area, he definitely knows the Yukon. We had a great day and it was exactly what we were looking for in our first Yukon adventure. Thanks so much Dustin!

Reviewed March 22, 2013

First class operation! This was our second time using Cabin Fever and they did not disappoint. We had a couple of awesome days of guided mountain-biking on Montana Mountain, offering a lot of trail choices from blue to black diamond. We had a lot of fun on those trails. We stayed at a great little cabin down in Carcross with hearty, tasty meals delivered by Dustin each morning and evening. Dustin really works his tail off to make sure his clients get a top notch Yukon experience. Looking forward to getting back up there for more riding and exploration.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

My wife and I joined Dustin and Cabin Fever for two days of snow shoeing and ice fishing this February. It was my first Yukon experience and I must say it delivered. The 45 min. drive from Whitehorse was filled with some of the best scenery Yukon has to offer. Once in Carcross we hopped onto a skidoo and enjoyed a short ride to Dustin's new fishing hut on a local lake. After stoking the wood stove and brewing a cup of coffee we settled into fishing. W/ in the first 15 minutes of fishing we had hooked our first Yukon lake trout. I can tell you, those fish fight all the way to the surface.
Our snow shoe adventure took us south and through some more spectacular scenery. The snow was grand and soon we found ourselves amongst a true winter wonderland. Dustin knows where to find what you are looking for.
A few tips: take your camera, dress warm, and be prepared for a true Yukon winter experience. Thanks Dustin.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Our family spent a wonderful week with Cabin Fever Adventures. Dustin and his crew had organized a variety of fantastic Yukon experiences for us, including a day-long rafting trip on the Watson River. In the raft, we felt immediately comfortable with our very experienced and friendly guides. They were so informative and fun to be with - and great with our kids. The day offered both fast-moving adventure as well as a few quiet periods which were great for looking for wildlife or learning about the natural surroundings. The scenery was exquisite - especially when viewed from the water. The snacks and lunches were delicious! From start to finish it was an unforgettable day for our whole family.

See more reviews
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I did a trip with Dustin 2 years ago on Lake Atlin - it was totally amazing. Dustin KNOWS this territory, is so experienced as a guide and a really terrific cook. There just aren't words to say how good he is. We were a small group of photographers and he really catered to us although I think he would cater to any guests. If there was a six star rating I'd give it to him. Would go again in a heartbeat.