“Gem”

Burnt Toast Cafe
Ranked #5 of 109 Restaurants in Whitehorse
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Cafe has a page on Facebooki.
washington dc
“Gem”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

We had one night in Whitehorse and came here because of the reviews on trip advisor. We were glad we did. We loved it. The edamame appetizer was great. I had lamb tacos and my wife had the vegetable curry. We both loved our dishes. The service was knowledgeable and friendly. This place is a gem.

Stony Plain
“Decent Breakfast. ”
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

Was in for breakfast and it was quite good. Friendly wait staff. Was not very busy so me order came out within 5 minutes. Only draw back was the food was just a touch greasy for my likings. When I finished the grease was evident on my plate.

Victoria, Canada
“A great place to eat in Whitehorse”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

We had two recommendations to try Burnt Toast Cafe from locals, and went there for lunch. It looks a bit dodgy from outside, but is comfortable (if a bit dark) inside. The salads were delicious, as were the truffle fries, and portions are generous. We went back for breakfast twice, and although everything was fine the crab cake eggs benny was outstanding.

They could use more serving staff - our servers (all women) were friendly and remained unflustered even with a rush of customers, but we had to wait longer for service (and morning coffee) than I would expect in such a popular place.

Visited June 2014
Manitoba, Canada
“Food speaks for itself”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

From the outside the place doesn't look like much, but inside there are great choices. I went for breakfast and had a veggie scrambler that had red onion, spinach and goat cheese. The Yukon is famous for sourdough bread, so you can choose that for your toast. I was able to substitute a fruit cup instead of hashbrowns. I would recommend this place for breakfast in Whitehorse.

• Visited July 2014
Crowsnest Pass, Canada
“Awesome Breakfast and Lunch!”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

First time here was for a late breakfast before our bus left for Dawson, and by the time we were finishing eat the lunch menu was starting to show up on tables next to us. So we decided to come back and try the lunch when we got back to Whitehorse. Both meals were awesome, and would go back again and again. Its the kind of place that you need to try everything on the menu because it all sounds really good.

• Visited July 2014