“Lucky we looked right”

Burnt Toast Cafe
Ranked #4 of 112 Restaurants in Whitehorse
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Cafe has a page on Facebooki.
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Tonys is located a ways from downtown in the industrial center. We had a large pizza, a couple of Yukon reds and loved the value for the dollar. Quality is great , servers are attentive and hustle the food out, quality and cleanliness is terrific. They have much more than just pizza too. Definitely will eat there again.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

I have been to this cafe on multiple trips to Whitehorse. It is reliably good. The menu is usually sandwiches, burgers, soups, and similar fare. Their ad says they have a buffet on weekends, but I haven't tried that. On our last visit, my wife selected the grilled cheese. I chose a reuben. Both came with either soup or fries. We both went for soup, which was excellent. The atmosphere is casual. Music is quiet and when we were there, was a most pleasant mix of well known folk artists. I particularly like the calmness, the good food, and the pleasant wait staff.

burnt toast cafe (they spell it all lower case) is one of the better places to eat in Whitehorse. Highly recommended. They earned a rare (5) from me.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

I've eaten here on several trips to Whitehorse, and its the best breakfast/brunch place in town. Highly recommended!

Reviewed June 24, 2014

We happened up on this restaurant one evening and were very impressed with everything from the front door on. We were seated in a lovely window seat, were promptly greeted by our waiter, David and from then on were treated to his excellent service, efficient and friendly manner and great smile. The food was by far some of the best we had not only in Whitehorse but nation wide. Everything was delicious but the goat cheese, pear and arugula salad was my favourite by far. Prices were average for the food and for the service. We went back again for another excellent meal served by the same wonderful waiter. Thanks David for making our last evening in Whitehorse memorable.

1  Thank Trish H
Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

Decided to try this for lunch today while visiting Whitehorse. We loved it. Awesome cafe. I got the gourmet grilled cheese (Ya I know not very adventurous) but it was one the best grilled cheese I've gotten. My husband got the elk sausage w sauerkraut and he loved that too. Gonna try their breakfast before heading out of town tomorrow. If lunch is any indicator, then breakfast will be super tasty. After being on the road for 2 weeks it was nice to have a homey easy good meal.