“Many stops, many satiusfying moments”
Review of Burnt Toast Cafe

Burnt Toast Cafe
Ranked #5 of 109 Restaurants in Whitehorse
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Cafe has a page on Facebooki.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Many stops, many satiusfying moments”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

I have eaten at Burnt Toast more time than I can count. Why? Because the food is great the prices are reasonable and the menu is diverse. I have never been disappointed except when I didn't plan my time of arrival and missed out for closures.

Visited January 2014

Mississauga, Canada
“Excellent food!”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

We went in on a snowy night, and it was pretty late so guessing they were closing up in 30 mins, but they still let us in and took our time to eat (we didn't realize that they closed by 9pm, but they didn't kick us out as well). Some customers came in just for a drink at the bar, we could tell they are regulars. We ordered Chicken wings as appetizer, Jambalaya, and Arctic Char. The Jambalaya is the best that I have ever had! No matter the sauce or the ingredient are just great and mixed to perfect! The wings are awesome and the arctic char is fresh, not much seasoning made it even better for tasting, just a bit of lemon juice on top would do! The portion was great and we were all full after.

Two days later we decided to have brunch there, it's really busy! Even the bar area was packed! As we got there during lunch rush hour, we went out to shop around for souvenirs and went back in about 30 mins. We got the big table (there's 5 of us) and the lady came to serve us quickly, she kept apologize on the lateness as it has been crazily busy. Food came fast (out of expected as it was still busy), and still in very good qualify. We had prawn salad and burgers etc, their food presentation is nice too.

From the name "Burnt Toast Cafe", (for some unknown reason I kept saying it as 'French Toast Cafe' that my friend laughed at me about it haha) we thought it would be a little decent cafe that serves coffee and toast as breakfast, but it's not, it's way more than that. We strongly recommend everyone must try if you are in town, don't miss it! :)

• Visited October 2013
Whitehorse, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

My wife and I don't go out often, but when we do we check out the Burnt Toast first. It is a busy spot,so we try to choose our times carefully. The food is delicious, be it brunch or dinner. Service is always friendly and professional and the wait time for the food is very short. I recommend this to friends and co workers.

• Visited December 2013
Whitehorse, Canada
“Allways Good”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

More along the home style of preparation rather than chain heat and eat type meals. Can be very good. Some filling and tasty salad options. Service can be a little slow but the the meals I've had have all been good.

• Visited August 2013
Dalhousie, NB
“Great brunch”
Reviewed December 25, 2013

Went there on Saturday morning, this place has a great vibe... If you are looking for frills go someplace else! The menu for breakfast was very eclectic, we had a local sausage and the mexicain breakfast. Both where very well done, great service...

• Visited December 2013