“A must do in Whitehorse”
Review of Burnt Toast Cafe

Burnt Toast Cafe
Ranked #5 of 111 Restaurants in Whitehorse
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Cafe has a page on Facebooki.
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Fabulous breakfast. Italian scramble was divine. I do have to say for my first trip to the Yukon, the dining experiences are second to none. The Burnt Toast is on the top of my list.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Lots of choice on the menu for me, it was hard to choose as there were many items I would love to try. I ordered the fish tacos in the end which were very good. The desert was to die for ....OMG so so good, it was a triffle type sponge with fresh cream, blackberries and raspberries with fresh mint dusted with icing sugar, I can't remember having a better desert. I would definately come back and recommned this joint.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

We have been going to Burn Toast Café a lot for breakfeast during the last year (2012). It always been good and tasty and healthy. During the last couple months we have been going for dinner, and again fine food and healthy, with a decent price tag. I like going to this cute simple/little place, it has is own charm.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

i travel to Whitehorse for work about 4 times a year and always eat dinner here a couple of times each trip. It is an absolute favourite in all my travels.. The food is always terrific - had the fish tacos one night and halibut the next on a recent trip. Often have the tuna tataki which is great, as are the salads. Nice atmosphere - great for a small group or dining alone. Featured wines are good and reasonable. Service is knowledgeable and friendly.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

It looks nice inside and our lunch was ok. The soup was good and the pulled pork was only fair: too much of a sloppy joe for my taste. The waiter reminded me of New York City rather than the friendly small town attitude of the other places we ate in Whitehorse.