“The best in Whitehorse”

Antoinette's
Ranked #3 of 109 Restaurants in Whitehorse
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Our mission: "To teach our guests how to "LIME" through pure niceness and good food". As you walk through the doors of Antoinette's you are welcomed by one of the most architecturally eye pleasing locally built concrete bar. A perfect place to enjoy one of our featured Martini's. Out back enjoy (even when it rains) our beautiful covered deck - a little oasis in the heart of the downtown business district. Our cuisine is a mix of world foods with Caribbean influences and Vegetarian. We endeavour to use all the traditional, authentic ingredients necessary to hold true to these varied and interesting cultural recipes.
Kemptville, Canada
“The best in Whitehorse”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

The lunch I had at Antoinette's was not only the best meal I had while visiting Whitehorse, it was probably one of the best meals I've ever had at any restaurant.

I had been let down by other over-hyped restaurants in Whitehorse, so when we entered, I had my culinary bar set low. I ordered the daily feature, which was a coffee crusted beef tenderloin on a bechamel lasagna - it was absolutely superb.

Meals, and food in general, are expensive in Whitehorse, so it was a pleasure to get an outstanding meal for my money. Like the food network show says, "you gotta eat here".

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank BC-K-ville

“Very Enjoyable Dinner”
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Went for dinner with some friends. Wonderful evening, very very good meal! Everyone left happy. Highly recommended! Excellent meal and obviously made with passion!

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Devon P
Ontario's Highlands, Canada
“Fabulous”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

What a Yukon gem. Extraordinary menu. Great service. The owner has developed a innovative approach to local cuisine. We had the best meal of our entire trip here.
Seen on Food Network and holds up to the shows moniker of "You Gotta Eat Here".
Nowhere even comes close in the Yukon.
Antoinette's is worth some Michelin stars!!!

Visited August 2014
1 Thank AEM123
Chelsea, Canada
“Superbe”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Visited 3 times while in Whitehorse! Antoinette is a lovely lady and has a great restaurant. Food is delicious, atmosphere is great and prices are reasonable. Great place to go for a relaxed dinner with friends or on a date. You will not be disappointed.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank EBcdn
Toronto
“Lovely experience, great staff and exceptional food.”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Just ate a meal here. Wonderful place. I had the bison burger and my daughter had the jerk chicken, we shared the frog legs. All was excellent. Antoinette is charming. If weather permits ask to eat outside. Magical.

• Visited July 2014