“Excellent meal!”

Antoinette's
Ranked #3 of 112 Restaurants in Whitehorse
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Our mission: "To teach our guests how to "LIME" through pure niceness and good food". As you walk through the doors of Antoinette's you are welcomed by one of the most architecturally eye pleasing locally built concrete bar. A perfect place to enjoy one of our featured Martini's. Out back enjoy (even when it rains) our beautiful covered deck - a little oasis in the heart of the downtown business district. Our cuisine is a mix of world foods with Caribbean influences and Vegetarian. We endeavour to use all the traditional, authentic ingredients necessary to hold true to these varied and interesting cultural recipes.
Reviewed February 2, 2014

I had a great meal with a friend, while I was in Whitehorse on business in January. My friend lives in Whitehorse and so she chose the restaurant. I was a bit concerned beforehand because I was on a very restricted diet at the time (no wheat, no dairy, no sugar, no red meat except for lamb and wild game, no coffee, no alcohol). But there were many things that I could eat on the menu that could be ordered as-is or with one or two small modifications. I had the special, which was lamb, and it was delicious.The food is fine dining with a number of culinary influences ranging from French, to Indian, to Italian and Asian.

The décor is a bit strange and dated, but we had a nice server and a lovely evening. I'll definitely go back there the next time I'm in Whitehorse. The restaurant is downtown, so easy to walk to from most hotels in Whitehorse.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Really great food at very reasonable prices. Antoinette and he husband are such lovely people and the restaurant is their passion - an absolute gem!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

We whet here as it was recommend to us by a tour guide who did warn us that although the food is good the service could be slow. We really enjoyed our meal and the food was great but the place seemed understaffed.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

If you really want to try something different and special, this is definitely a "must visit" place to eat.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Went here for our last meal in Whitehorse after much debate...and we chose wrong! We placed our order, then was told sometime later that they had run out of two dishes, which is a lot when the menu is so small... The food was ok, just ok... But I wanted to like this place so much! Antoinette herself was warm and charming, but our server was definitely lacking... We shared an appi, which turned out to be a curry poutine... Then I had the soup, which was cold... I'm hoping it was just an off night for them...