“Awesome”

Antoinette's
Ranked #3 of 109 Restaurants in Whitehorse
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Our mission: "To teach our guests how to "LIME" through pure niceness and good food". As you walk through the doors of Antoinette's you are welcomed by one of the most architecturally eye pleasing locally built concrete bar. A perfect place to enjoy one of our featured Martini's. Out back enjoy (even when it rains) our beautiful covered deck - a little oasis in the heart of the downtown business district. Our cuisine is a mix of world foods with Caribbean influences and Vegetarian. We endeavour to use all the traditional, authentic ingredients necessary to hold true to these varied and interesting cultural recipes.
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Awesome”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I didnot expect the food here to be as good as it was as we are spolit with european and asian choices in the UK. If you want something tasty, different, unique with personality to match in the form of Antoinette herself then look no further! Totally divine with atmosphere to match. Thank you so much. Wendy and David Noton

• Visited September 2013

Fraser Valley BC
“this place must be good”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Having looked forward to trying out this restaurant on our return trip we arrived to find it booked out to a private party. Sooooooo disappointed-especially as the smells from the kitchen were heavenly. The waiter who turned us away was darling, very polite and apologetic that he couldn't accommodate us. we look forward to trying this place out on our next trip.

Visited September 2013
Bowmanville, Canada
“A Little Bit of the Caribbean in Whitehorse”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

My husband and I dined at this little restaurant twice on our recent trip. The establishment is clean, service was good (even though there was only one waiter handling the six tables that night), and the food was very tasty. Antoinette does all the cooking herself, so expect that this will not be a hurried meal and enjoy the ambience!

Visited August 2013
Whitehorse, Canada
“I would have liked to try the creme burlee...”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The atmosphere is nice, menu is small but diverse, food was execellent, service was horrible. The service is really the down fall to the restaurant. I ordered the secial vegetable bowl which i didn't feel was quite what they described but was good non the less and was alot and I would have liked to take it home for lunch the next day, if I had the service. I would have had another glass of wine, if I had the service, I would have very much liked to have had the creme burlee as I have heard great things about it, if I had had the service. After being there for two hours I feel they had plenty of time provide us service and if we hadn't been having evening of lesiure I am sure I would have walked out. They dropped off our food and didn't give us a second look until we walked to the front to try and pay our bill. I would give it another chance but only if I had the time to spend another 2 hours on dinner

• Visited June 2013
Tok
“Whitehorse Aug 2013”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Small menu, but special custom dishes. Food excellent, service superb. Downtown location. Highly recommend

Visited August 2013