“Ok”

Antoinette's
Ranked #3 of 111 Restaurants in Whitehorse
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Our mission: "To teach our guests how to "LIME" through pure niceness and good food". As you walk through the doors of Antoinette's you are welcomed by one of the most architecturally eye pleasing locally built concrete bar. A perfect place to enjoy one of our featured Martini's. Out back enjoy (even when it rains) our beautiful covered deck - a little oasis in the heart of the downtown business district. Our cuisine is a mix of world foods with Caribbean influences and Vegetarian. We endeavour to use all the traditional, authentic ingredients necessary to hold true to these varied and interesting cultural recipes.
Reviewed December 17, 2012

We had long waits for ordering, getting the food and getting the check at the end, even though they weren't very busy. The onion soup was way too salty. The lamb was good. The baked brie with almonds was also good (though I didn't expect it to come with brown sugar). The lemon chicken was tender, but the rice it came with was rather bland and the veggies were just ok.

Antoinette_H_12, Owner at Antoinette's, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2012

boHi Sosonica,

Thank you very much for your honest feedback. It is unfortunate that you came on a night where we obviously dropped the eighth ball. You know sometimes you are going along and all is great and then you let your guard down a bit and then BOOM. Thank you for shaking us up. We really appreciate it.

Well, Happy Christmas, Happy Hannukka, Happy Kwanzaa which ever speaks to you.

Antoinette

There are newer reviews for Antoinette's

Reviewed November 16, 2012

This was a fabulous place. It has a romantic setting that I just loved. My husband brought me here for a date night and it truly was a lovely night. The food was amazing and the service was friendly and attentive. The only thing I would say .... is make sure you have LOTS of time as it is a long stay. It takes awhile to get the food... but very worth the wait. Make sure you get an appy. Unique food and always different

Antoinette_H_12, Owner at Antoinette's, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2012

Hi Shauna-Marie,

Romantic....that's fantastic. It's the red walls. I love romance. There is nothing like it and I love watching people in love. Don't ever stop having date nights. Have them even when you don't feel like it. Guess it's your turn next time. The new restaurant next door La Patrona is really good. I recommend it.

Yes, I know that it can sometimes take a little while at our place. You know now it is......good things take time.

I'm really glad that we satisfied some of your sences. Please say hello the next time you are in.

Antoiniette

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Every table cloth different with vibrant colours, a varied menu, attention to detail, relaxed. I like it.

Antoinette_H_12, Owner at Antoinette's, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

Hello Arloon,

I am literally sitting here with a hugh smile on my face as I respond to you. You know when I started to decorate the restaurant, (this is something I've done with all the restaurants I've had) I really just wanted my personality to come through. So, the crazy and different table clothes just reflect my diverse personality. Fortunately, this part of me works. I wanted my guests (who most often become friends) to feel as if they were coming over to "LIME". I think by what you've said we've accomplished that.

Thank you so much for taking the time. Please say hello the next time you are in.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

The food was prepared and presented very nicely, the owner came out and asked how everything was, witch was a nice touch. Food was very good

Antoinette_H_12, Owner at Antoinette's, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2012

Hi Sandi,

Every time I hear the name Sandi, I want to break into the song Sandi sung by John Travolta in Grease with Olivia Newton John. Don't know how old you are? So, you may not know what I'm refering to. But, it was always a favourite of mine.

Sandi, thank you for coming to the restaurant and thank you for taking the time to say hello and for letting us know how it went. We're happy that you were happy. We are happiest when we make our guests happy. I'm glad I had a chance to say hi. Please say hello next time you are in.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

In the Yukon for work and this place was highly recommended. We had dinner there and were not disappointed. Very creative cuisine and a nice atmosphere. Good value!

Antoinette_H_12, Owner at Antoinette's, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

It can be really hard travelling for work....you miss home, you miss your bed, you miss your partners cooking or you miss your favourite eatery. We try hard to make our guests happy. I'm glad that we were able to satisfy some of your culinary senses. Please, say hi the next time you are near.