“I think I got an odd poor dish. I'd give them another try.”
Review of Antoinette's

Antoinette's
Ranked #3 of 109 Restaurants in Whitehorse
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Our mission: "To teach our guests how to "LIME" through pure niceness and good food". As you walk through the doors of Antoinette's you are welcomed by one of the most architecturally eye pleasing locally built concrete bar. A perfect place to enjoy one of our featured Martini's. Out back enjoy (even when it rains) our beautiful covered deck - a little oasis in the heart of the downtown business district. Our cuisine is a mix of world foods with Caribbean influences and Vegetarian. We endeavour to use all the traditional, authentic ingredients necessary to hold true to these varied and interesting cultural recipes.
Toronto, Canada
“I think I got an odd poor dish. I'd give them another try.”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I was here for a special event. The steak was tough and gristley but the sauces, sides and presentation were wonderful. So, I think I just got a bad cut of meat that was missed in the rush.

• Visited September 2012
Antoinette_H_12, Owner at Antoinette's, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your experience at Antoinette's. It makes me sad that you meal was not what it should have been. We appreciate your understanding and hope that you will come again so that we can make you happy. Because making you happy makes us happy. Next time you are here, let us know right away that something is wrong and we can fix it then. Again thank you for taking the time.

Niceness,
Antoinette

Whitehorse, Canada
“Wonderful food and artistic presentation”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I have dined at Antoinette's on several occasions and find the food consistently wonderful. The item choices are very unique to Antoinette's created by the owner with lots of thought. This is what I describe as food made with 'love'. A bit pricey but certainly worth it.

• Visited September 2012
Antoinette_H_12, Owner at Antoinette's, responded to this review, September 19, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to say hello. We are so happy that we made you happy and it's wonderful that you appreciated the atmosphere. We worked hard on that.

Niceness
Antoinette
Palmer, Alaska
“Niceness!”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

That's what they advertise. And it delivers. The food is good, the beer is good and the atmosphere is good. It's spendy--dinner ran about $100 for 2 people with drinks, tax, tip but it was worth it. The food was fresh and tasty. Would definitely eat here again.

Also, FYI, I think the vegetarian place next door (Ruby's) is closed. Or at least being seriously remodeled.

Whitehorse, Canada
“nice atmosphere”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

very cozy and warm restaurant. Food is a bit expensive but delicious. We love the Halibut curry. It is a place to spend a nice, romantic evening. They do special events like salsa nights but we haven't tried.

• Visited January 2012
Saskatoon, Canada
“So delicious!”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

We had the BBQ Ribs, and omg. They were the best ribs I have had in a long time :D Wait staff was friendly and attentive without being overly attentive and annoying. Atmosphere was comfortable and cozy.

Visited July 2012