Stayed at the High Country Inn (October 6-9, 2006) as our choice on an Air North special. The Hotel was clean and in a quiet part of town, not that Whitehorse is very big. We did have an extremely noisy room that was on the 4 floor over the restaurant/bar that has been developed out of a tent - yes, a tent with doors that has become a permanent structure. Because of our room location and the noise transference from the bar - it was a very noisy weekend. If you choose this hotel - ask for a room far away from the front of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make the High Country Inn the centre of your Yukon adventure. Recent renovations including over $1 million spent on updated guest rooms, kitchen, parking and fitness facilities make the High Country the first choice for visitors to the Yukon. Complimentary wireless internet, two restaurants, and a quiet yet convenient location ensure that you have all the comforts of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Coast High Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- High Country Hotel Whitehorse
- Country Inn Whitehorse
- Whitehorse Country Inn
- Coast High Country Inn Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada