We had spent one night at the Best Western and we weren't happy there and when we couldn't get a different room that would meet our needs we checked out and decided to try the Coast High Country Inn. They told us at check in there were only a couple rooms left and they let us take at look at them first to decide if we wanted to stay there. They thought the rooms might not be to our liking because they were smaller rooms. We stayed on the first floor in a little kitchenette and had a view out the back so we could keep an eye out on the equipment we had with us. It was a perfect fit for us and we ended up staying two nights there instead of one because we enjoyed the hotel and the City of Whitehorse so much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make the High Country Inn the centre of your Yukon adventure. Recent renovations including over $1 million spent on updated guest rooms, kitchen, parking and fitness facilities make the High Country the first choice for visitors to the Yukon. Complimentary wireless internet, two restaurants, and a quiet yet convenient location ensure that you have all the comforts of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Coast High Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- High Country Hotel Whitehorse
- Country Inn Whitehorse
- Whitehorse Country Inn
- Coast High Country Inn Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada