Business visit. I booked a room plus a conference room. Both were incredibly hot. There is no air-con at this hotel. The conference room was low-ceilinged, hot, and the tablecloths weren't ironed, had not even been folded - they had been rolled in a ball out of the dryer. They were too short for the tables and no skirting for the tables either. No water jugs on the tables - water cooler and plastic cups in the corner. It was super-hot and looked like crap and it was $150 for 2 hours. Not going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make the High Country Inn the centre of your Yukon adventure. Recent renovations including over $1 million spent on updated guest rooms, kitchen, parking and fitness facilities make the High Country the first choice for visitors to the Yukon. Complimentary wireless internet, two restaurants, and a quiet yet convenient location ensure that you have all the comforts of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coast High Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- High Country Hotel Whitehorse
- Country Inn Whitehorse
- Whitehorse Country Inn
- Coast High Country Inn Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada