The hotel is old and more than very basic. In Europe it would be a one star in the best case or less.
The Internet is basically nonexistent, so if you are lucky, you will be able to visualize a page or send a text only email after a few hours of frustrations. For the big price you pay, they should have a super fast Internet at least.
Rooms are clean, but there's no air conditioning and the washrooms are probably from the 1970's with moldy showers.
Some things have been cheaply renovated but still lots of old stuff around, like the TV sets from the 1980's.
Common areas have rotten carpets that would fit more an animal farm than a hotel intended for humans.
Avoid if possible, unless you want to consider it as a last resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the heart of Whitehorse, Yukon, the Canadas Best Value Inn is a 2-story hotel that offers 53 spacious guest rooms with either a mountain or river view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Canadas Best Value Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canadas Best Value Hotel Whitehorse
- Americas Best Value Inns Whitehorse
- Canadas Best Value Inn Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada