We were passing through Whitehorse for the night, and needed a pet-friendly hotel to stay in. Our first floor room was spacious, but that's about the only positive we have to say. It reeked of urine and you could hear everything else going on in the hotel. The guests in the hall, slamming of doors and people walking around upstairs. The part of our stay that really takes the cake though, is when we were woken up to loud knocking at 10:30 pm to find 3 strange men outside our door - stating that they found dog poop in the hallway. They informed us they were doing an "investigation" into the phantom pooper. Since our traveling had started at midnight the night before and we had called it a night at about 6 pm, this late night visit was definitely not appreciated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the heart of Whitehorse, Yukon, the Canadas Best Value Inn is a 2-story hotel that offers 53 spacious guest rooms with either a mountain or river view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Canadas Best Value Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canadas Best Value Hotel Whitehorse
- Americas Best Value Inns Whitehorse
- Canadas Best Value Inn Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada