I stayed here before and it was a good experience. Not this time. I was tired, got there early afternoon, was told room wasn't ready and to return at three. I asked the front desk to let the housekeeper know so that it would be done. Returned at three, and was told it would be another hour. They didn't seem concerned that I was exhausted. I finally got into the room after going to the room and asking the housekeeping, who told me that no one had told them. It was the last room they cleaned. I finally got in, it smelled from a spray. Then there was the problem with people being up all night. Not good. I didn't get much sleep. To the credit of this place is housekeeping. They were really great. And the guy at the desk at night. I don't have bad experiences with hotels. They need better training in customer service. If you have a full hotel doesn't mean you should treat your customers badly. If they have a policy of no early check in's just say it. But please do have the room ready when check in is!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the heart of Whitehorse, Yukon, the Canadas Best Value Inn is a 2-story hotel that offers 53 spacious guest rooms with either a mountain or river view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Canadas Best Value Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canadas Best Value Hotel Whitehorse
- Americas Best Value Inns Whitehorse
- Canadas Best Value Inn Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada