Stayed here 2 nights as part of Holland American Lines (HAL) tour. The nicest of 3 Westmarks we stayed at on the tour (Fairbanks, AK, Beaver Creek, YT and here). Great location - downtown Whitehorse(restuarants,shops, river walk, some attractions) within walking distance. Not as many HAL tour groups here as at Fairbanks Westmark. Good evening show in the hotel - Frantic Follies- recommend it, entertaining with a gold rush/Yukon theme. Fitness room small but with workabale equipment. Decent restuarant with reasonably priced food in hotel. Staff most helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown, within blocks of area restaurants, night-spots, shopping and government offices, the Westmark Whitehorse Hotel & Conference Center is the Yukon's premier hotel and conference center. Recently renovated, the Westmark Whitehorse offers 180 first-class guest rooms and suites, conference facilities and professional special event catering. The Westmark Whitehorse is the largest hotel in Yukon and features over 7000 square feet of meeting space. The Steele Street Restaurant & Lounge serves up a fabulous menu and offers daily lunch and dinner specials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westmark Whitehorse Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westmark Whitehorse Hotel Whitehorse
- Westmark Hotel Whitehorse
- Hotel Whitehorse
- Westmark Whitehorse Hotel And Conference Center Yukon, Canada