After driving from Palmer, AK, we were not unexpectedly fatigued. We arrived after 3:00am and had a short time to sleep. The nicely modern room accommodated an easy transition to exhausted sleep and subsequent return to the long road. Firm comfortable beds, no outside noise (save hallway cleaning noise an hour reserved for sleep), and fastidiously clean -- my three requirements for hotels. Well done.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown, within blocks of area restaurants, night-spots, shopping and government offices, the Westmark Whitehorse Hotel & Conference Center is the Yukon's premier hotel and conference center. Recently renovated, the Westmark Whitehorse offers 180 first-class guest rooms and suites, conference facilities and professional special event catering. The Westmark Whitehorse is the largest hotel in Yukon and features over 7000 square feet of meeting space. The Steele Street Restaurant & Lounge serves up a fabulous menu and offers daily lunch and dinner specials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westmark Whitehorse Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westmark Whitehorse Hotel Whitehorse
- Westmark Hotel Whitehorse
- Hotel Whitehorse
- Westmark Whitehorse Hotel And Conference Center Yukon, Canada