You're not going to get the same choice as you would in other capital cities when you're in the north. The Westmark is one of the better hotels in town. It's dated but comfortable and it's right downtown. The bed was comfortable and the staff friendly. I was here on business. You'll be charged for the wireless internet at about 7$ a day. The rooms were clean but basic. If you're looking for a place with a pool, jacuzzi and workout room this place doen't have it. Oh ya, if you've got a Roger's cell phone it wont work up here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown, within blocks of area restaurants, night-spots, shopping and government offices, the Westmark Whitehorse Hotel & Conference Center is the Yukon's premier hotel and conference center. Recently renovated, the Westmark Whitehorse offers 180 first-class guest rooms and suites, conference facilities and professional special event catering. The Westmark Whitehorse is the largest hotel in Yukon and features over 7000 square feet of meeting space. The Steele Street Restaurant & Lounge serves up a fabulous menu and offers daily lunch and dinner specials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Westmark Whitehorse Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westmark Whitehorse Hotel Whitehorse
- Westmark Hotel Whitehorse
- Hotel Whitehorse
- Westmark Whitehorse Hotel And Conference Center Yukon, Canada