The hotel lobby displays a much-weathered Alaska Highway milepost (I think it is 971),but the sight of the receptionist is of more practical value.She was most helpful with local information,and with computer access.
We stayed on a weekday night and cannot comment about any possible weekend entertainments.Although an old wooden building,it did not seem particularly bad for noise transmission,and the traffic was not a problem at night.The renovated room was clean and well fitted,with a good bed.
The downtown location is within a short walk of the shopping area,and,what is of more interest,the very pleasant riverside park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Gold Rush Inn is the premier family and business-oriented hotel in Whitehorse. Having undergone extensive renovations to the cost of several million dollars, the rooms are spacious and modern. All rooms include wireless high-speed internet, microwave, mini-fridge, flat screen television, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Best Western, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Gold Rush Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Gold Rush Hotel Whitehorse
- Best Western Whitehorse
- Whitehorse Best Western
- Best Western Gold Rush Inn Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada