I stayed two nights. Room 422 was very spacious and could join to the room next door. The room was clean and quiet. It took me 7-8 lunges from wall to wall.
The hotel is older, many of the buildings on the main street are. It was nice. The gym is very small.
Its on the main street so close to many shops and banks. The Yukon Quest starts just down the street, at least that is what I was told.
The front desk was busy with phone calls, but the lone staff handled it well but she could have used some help. But she checked me in quickly and answered all my questions without rushing.
Checkout was just as quick and without issue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Gold Rush Inn is the premier family and business-oriented hotel in Whitehorse. Having undergone extensive renovations to the cost of several million dollars, the rooms are spacious and modern. All rooms include wireless high-speed internet, microwave, mini-fridge, flat screen television, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Best Western, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Gold Rush Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Gold Rush Hotel Whitehorse
- Best Western Whitehorse
- Whitehorse Best Western
- Best Western Gold Rush Inn Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada