I havent been to Whitehorse is 20 years and recently had a stopover there on the way to Inuvik. The hotel was great. The free shuttle was there to pick me up and the driver was fantastic. The check in, the room and the service in the restaurant was very impressive but they really showed their warm hospitality when i was forced to leave without the luggage that Air Canada lost and they arranged to get it to me at the airport on my return flights a few days later. That is "above and beyond" service that makes a good hotel a great hotel. I have already shared my story many times and i look forward to staying there at my next opportunity!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Gold Rush Inn is the premier family and business-oriented hotel in Whitehorse. Having undergone extensive renovations to the cost of several million dollars, the rooms are spacious and modern. All rooms include wireless high-speed internet, microwave, mini-fridge, flat screen television, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Best Western, Priceline, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Gold Rush Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Gold Rush Hotel Whitehorse
- Best Western Whitehorse
- Whitehorse Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Gold Rush Inn Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada