Arrived in Whitehorse to early snowfall. The first thing I found great is the free shuttle bus from the airport that takes you to nearly all in town hotels. The gold rush in is in good shape, the elevators could be faster but rooms are clean, spacious and the heating worked really well. It is just a 5 minute walk to the Yukon river, restaurant and spa are offered as well. The staff at the reception also was able to point out a good jogging round passing most of the sightseeing spots of the town. Friendly and ok pricing. Would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Gold Rush Inn is the premier family and business-oriented hotel in Whitehorse. Having undergone extensive renovations to the cost of several million dollars, the rooms are spacious and modern. All rooms include wireless high-speed internet, microwave, mini-fridge, flat screen television, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Best Western, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Gold Rush Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Gold Rush Hotel Whitehorse
- Best Western Whitehorse
- Whitehorse Best Western
- Best Western Gold Rush Inn Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada