“Always impressed!”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating
“Always impressed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

Well I'm back again! This time I brought my Aunt with me. She had the Greased Lightning Special, which is the best combo around. It comes with Lil' homemade burger, handcut fries and a real milkshake made with hard icecream, milk and put on a spindle. You even get the extra in the silver cup. I had my favorite, the Buddy Holly burger. Amazing swiss mushroom burger. I had it with a garden salad this time. As usual, everything was fresh and tastey. My aunt loved the atmosphere, service and poodle skirts.

Whitehorse
“Going back in time.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

It is like stepping back in time to the 1950,s the food is home made and always,s more than I can eat. The owner is very friendly and always around, for a quick chat or a how are you. I have taken my daughter there and she is right into the 50,s. She told me that she has never seen a place like this. She would recommend it to anyone. if you are looking for a great meal.

Visited March 2013
Whitehorse, Canada
“Good ole 50's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

Here is a good homemade burger with veggies and fries. The food is very good and with sensible. The people are friendly and caring and the atmosphere brings you back to the good ole days!

Visited March 2013
Alberta
“Great Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

We were in Whitehorse during the Yukon Quest weekend and stopped by Lil's Place for lunch. The hamberger was very good and the pattie was home made. The chili was excellent. The staff was wonderful and went out of their way to find answers to some questions we had about Whitehorse. This is a great place to have a good simple lunch in Whitehorse.

• Visited February 2013
Whitehorse, Canada
“Yukon Eats?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

Made two attempts with this restaurant, one shortly after it opened (a few years ago), and once more recently. It had not improved in the years since our first visit. The service was poor, we usually had to get the server's attention if we wanted something, including actually placing an order. When the server brought our beverages she delivered them to the wrong persons - not a big deal. When the server brought our meals she delivered them to the wrong persons. The meals were not exactly as they were ordered, and some items were forgotten completely, and we were basically ignored after our meal arrived (and it was not busy). The food was also not very good - AT ALL! The menu prices were fine, but still too much for the quality. After we finished eating, we went through the A&W drive-thru to get more food. Not that A&W food is great, but at least we knew what we were getting (and the service was much better).

• Visited November 2012