“Delish!”

Cuisines: Japanese, Korean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 3, 2012

We absolutely love all seafood and the miso house is one of the best. After passing through Swift Current on our way back out to our home in Quebec I have to say I wish I could return some time soon. I loved the sushi and the soup was delicious. Cost wise it might be a little higher but well worth it!

1  Thank Moakler

Reviewed August 28, 2012

I have loved everything I have tried, and the service has been fantastic. It's one of my favourites in town.

1  Thank CJ00013
Reviewed August 5, 2012

My wife and I, after dropping off our daughters at a nearby camp, stopped in Swift Current for supper. Tripadvisor pointed us to nearby Miso House and I'm glad it did. Our dinner for two included a sushi roll, miso soup, kimchi, Bul Go Gi and teriyaki chicken. Everything was delicious. The coffee was even pretty great. $50 tip included. Overall, a great sup.

1  Thank PooeySK
Reviewed April 29, 2012 via mobile

Teriyaki bento and Miso soup are my favorites. Great presentation of food and sure to satisfy most tastes.

Reviewed April 6, 2012

Looking for a lunch spot on the way home and spotted Miso House. Went for the lunch special: miso soup, pickled cabbage, rice, bento box (tempura veg, salad, one roll, beef with veg, plus more. All good with gracious service.