“The best place to eat in Swift Current!”

Akropol Family Restaurant
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 30, 2012

The Akropol in swift Current is probably the best all around restaurant I have been to! The food is good and the service is top notch. The owner always has time to acknowledge your presence. The atmosphere is the best. We keep returning because of the excellence of this restaurant. They really know how to operate an eating establishment!

Reviewed June 30, 2012

I was passing through SC with 22 hungry high school students and found Akropol online. With one quick phone call the helpful staff had salad and pizza ready and waiting for us upon our arrival. The food was delicious and service fantastic. A big thanks to the owner John for coming to visit us and make our group feel very welcome. I'll be sure to return next time I'm in town!

Reviewed May 9, 2012

Their pizza is 5 out of 5 for sure! The rest of the menu that I have tried has been very good. Service has always been good. I was told by the hotel where I was staying that it was the best place in town and I beleieve it. The owner John has always been there when I have and always greets each table to see how things are.

1  Thank Jerome S
Reviewed March 13, 2012

The best Greek and Italian food I've had. It actually has flavor!

Reviewed March 6, 2012

I went to Akropol for dinner for the third time and was not disappointed. The spinach pizza is to die for! Huge amounts of spinach, feta and lots of mozza on top of that. It is a feast like no other. The service is just fine, the decor homey. This is their 50th year in business, in the same family, with mama still making the amazing home made baklava! If you're passing through, get off the highway and go to Akropol, it is worth the extra time. Great food, great value.