“Try the butter chicken”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Bombaymans restaurant - CLOSED

Bombaymans restaurant
Cuisines: Indian, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Description: Winner of swift current and district chamber of commerce start up category award 2014. One of the best ethnic restaurants in south west saskatchewan serving currylicious East Indian flavours.
Swift Current, Canada
“Try the butter chicken”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

I had the buffet and wasn't impressed. I was expecting a variety of things to try since Indian food was new to me. There was chicken finger and mozzarella sticks, plus one Indian dish and a variety of pickles and chutney. However, I did try the butter chicken at market square, and it's probably one of the best things to ever hit my taste buds. It's a bit over prices, but I'll go back, and try new things for sure. The staff is excellent at explaining things too!

• Visited July 2014

Saskatoon
“Great East Indian food ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

I love this restaurant. I have food allergies and it worries me every time I eat out but the staff are amazing and take it seriously unlike some restaurants. They made dishes custom for me free of the foods I can't eat. It is a treat to have a great restaurant in a small city like Swift Current. We eat there when ever we are in Swift Current.

“So good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

This was the first time into the town and saw the good reviews so had to try it. Their curry chicken dish is one of the best one's I've had . this place will not let you down

3 Thank Cameron N
Regina, Canada
“Best Indian cuisine I've had in North America”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014

Went with my son. Had butter chicken, samosa, and Roganjosh which was not on the menu butane to order. All fantastic, homemade and fresh. The Naan was also made fresh and was the best I've ever had. My son, who is the carbohydrate king agreed that the Naan was out of this world.

• Visited June 2014
Swift Current, Canada
“YUMMM Fabulous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

A group of us visit Bombayman most Tuesdays. We love the buffet especially the fish or chicken curry. The buffet also has a vegetable, a salad, sometimes a mango one, kimchi, sauces a dessert, yummy carrot cake, and of course Nam bread hot from their special oven. You can also order off the menus and we love the tomato basil soup.
We have even been invited into the kitchen to see the Nam bread being made.
Mitral and her young daughter happily greet you and most visits Bombayman comes out of the kitchen to check on customer satisfaction.

• Visited May 2014