“Delicious Indian food, great menu, modern and clean”
Review of Bombaymans restaurant - CLOSED

Bombaymans restaurant
Cuisines: Indian, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Winner of swift current and district chamber of commerce start up category award 2014. One of the best ethnic restaurants in south west saskatchewan serving currylicious East Indian flavours.
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

We found this place quite by accident, what a find! I love Indian food and this place was among the best I've had. I had the Korma chicken, my wife had the mahi mahi. Delicious!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

We forgot to ask to make it spicy hot, but they seem to make everything sweet instead of hot. Nothing was good. Both my wife and I had to find something to change the taste in our mouth as soon as we left?

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I really struggled in deciding to write this review, because I know how a single poor review can affect the business to a mom-and-pop restaurant....but this place really needs to get their act together.

My friend and I went in for the dinner "smorg" or buffet, which was $13.99. While that may not sound like a lot, I have been to Indian buffets from Toronto to Seattle, and have generally paid between $7.99 - $12.99 for buffet, depending on whether it's lunch or dinner. That being said, $13.99 would have been fine by me if the food was good...but it was not. The buffet consisted of only 3 hot dishes (vs. 8-12 at any other indian buffet i have been to), one of which was chicken nuggets (since when are they indian?). The other two hot dishes included a mixed vegetable curry, and a chicken and vegetable curry. Both tasted to be a very similar curry, and the vegetables in both appeared to be frozen "california mix vegetables" (ie., peas, corn, carrot)....not authentic at all. The flavour of the actual curry was okay. The cold part of the buffet did not look appetizing, and I suspect had been sitting for awhile.

People may have better luck with ordering a la carte....the menu appeared to have a typical range of Indian dishes...though again, the prices were on the higher end of what i've seen in indian restaurants, which seems pricey considering the quality is not on that same end.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Our first and only Indian restaurant. What a great place to dine. Authentic Indian dishes prepared fresh, served with pride, in a comfortable serene atmosphere. I do not have a lot of experience with Indian restaurants, and have not taken the time to seek them out. Bombyman's has changed all that. I enjoy the flavours so much, and now dine there on a weekly basis. If you have adventurous taste buds you need to give this dining room a try. I believe you will not be dissapointed. My only concern is that all items are ala carte. I believe patrons would appreciate an all in price, including rice and naan bread with the meals would be nice.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Fresh Ingredients, amazing flavors. You need to try this place. Mix it up a bit with some Tikka Masala, Haryali Kebab, Fried Rice, Garlic Naan, and a Veggie Samosa to start things off. Great to Wash this down with a Masala Chai.