Home Inn & Suites - Swift Current
Best Western Inn(Swift Current)
$98
$78
$60
Agoda.com
Safari Inn Motel(Swift Current)(Great Value!)
$55
TripAdvisor
Days Inn Swift Current(Swift Current)
TripAdvisor
Motel 6 Swift Current(Swift Current)
TripAdvisor
Super 8 Swift Current(Swift Current)
  • Pool
Paradise Inn(Swift Current)
TripAdvisor
All reviewspool and water slidelong counternice hotelcounter spacegreat poola great staypool areaboston pizzahot tubking bedmodern decorrooms are largethe breakfast areanice sizehot itemsroad tripcomfortable beds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We stopped at this hotel en route to Alberta. Check in was very quick, courteous and efficient. The room was clean, spacious and well appointed for this type of accommodation. A relatively nice breakfast was served in the lobby. It is located right next to the casino so if food and entertainment are important this hotel is a good choice. Must say, the lobby decor of white pleather lounge furniture had us a little miffed.

Room Tip: There is a pool/water slide on the main floor. Best to avoid that area if you like quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
d3hHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Home Inn & Suites - Swift Current, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Thanks for choosing us as your "stop-over" hotel. We try to provide the best overall experience no matter the length of stay. I am glad you were able to see that from your short stay with us. We hope to welcome you back to our hotel again!

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Stayed again at the Home Inn in Swift Current. I don't think I will stay anywhere else in Swift Current. There is no reason to stay anywhere else because the staff are really great and it's so quiet.

For the price that I paid (reduced rate with my CAA card) they are competitive with any other hotel in the area. When you factor in the happy staff and getting a great nights sleep, plus easy to get to and central to everywhere, I am going back again to the Home Inn for the kite festival!

You do a great job at the Home Inn - Thank you!!

Room Tip: Any room seems to be great. The hotel is very quiet and big spacious rooms.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo

Thank you for once again choosing Home Inn & Suites - Swift Current and wanting to make us your exclusive hotel! We factor in a lot of things when we think about how to make our guests' overall experience excellent. We think about price, comfort & customer service just to name a few. We are glad that experienced all of these during your stay. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed February 15, 2014

New hotel with nice amenities. The staff was helpful and friendly. The rooms are nicely appointed with modern touches. A nice hot breakfast was included. Despite the fact that it is new and likely the nicest hotel in the city, it was very reasonably priced. We visit family several times a year and this is our hotel of choice.

Stayed: June 2013
d3hHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Home Inn & Suites - Swift Current, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Thank you very much for writing such a kind review! We are proud to stand out among one of the best priced hotels and one of the nicest hotels in Swift Current! Our staff is very proud of their customer service, and I am glad you noticed that as well! We hope to see you on your next family visit to Swift Current.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

We have been travelling for my husbands work since July 2013 and have stayed here every time we are in Swift Current. We have stayed in regular King Kitchenettes and also in the Signature Suites and they are both top quality. I really enjoy the large fridge and cooking facilities. The beds and linens are all top quality. The breakfast room is excellent and the all the staff are very friendly, polite and accommodating. This stay they moved me from a regular suite to a signature suite to allow me to stay until the 18th on February. I have used the Spa and I have to say that having it right in the hotel (temperature outside - 26C) was a nice treat. I would highly recommend this hotel for short or long term stays. Truly a home away from home.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
d3hHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Home Inn & Suites - Swift Current, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Thank you very much for your kind review. We at Home Inn & Suites Swift Current pride ourselves in providing our guests with an excellent stay every time, and I am so happy to hear that we have achieved our goal with yourself and your husband! Our kitchenette suites are perfect for business travelers and travelers staying long term, so I am glad to hear that those met your expectations.

We try to add convenience to every aspect of our guests' stay, and by adding a spa to the list of amenities is just another example.

I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 2, 2014

We were in town for a basketball tournament and decided to try out the Home Inn. We had a King suite with the jet tub. Room was very nice, with lots of room. The bed was one of the most comfortable sleeps I have had in a long time. The breakfast room was great as well. The staff were friendly and helpfully. Would recommend the hotel, and we will stay here again the next time we are in town.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank alviesk
Tracy M, General Manager at Home Inn & Suites - Swift Current, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

Thank you for your response on trip advisor.
Our Jacuzzi room is very spacious and comfortable.
We are very happy to hear that you found the staff to be so accommodating
Home Inn and Suites takes great pride in our guest experience being one of service plus.
I will be sure to pass your kind words to our staff.
I thank you very much for your response and look forward to seeing you next time you are travelling in Swift Current area.
Sincerely