Home Inn & Suites - Swift Current
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Paradise Inn(Swift Current)
View Hotel
Days Inn Swift Current(Swift Current)
View Hotel
Safari Inn Motel(Swift Current)
View Hotel
Motel 6 Swift Current(Swift Current)
K Motel(Swift Current)
  • Restaurant
Rainbow Motel(Swift Current)
View Hotel
All reviewspool and water slidelong counternice hotelcounter spacegreat poola great staypool areaboston pizzahot tubking bedmodern decorrooms are largethe breakfast areanice sizehot itemsroad tripcomfortable beds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 9, 2014

We have been travelling for my husbands work since July 2013 and have stayed here every time we are in Swift Current. We have stayed in regular King Kitchenettes and also in the Signature Suites and they are both top quality. I really enjoy the large fridge and cooking facilities. The beds and linens are all top quality. The breakfast room is excellent and the all the staff are very friendly, polite and accommodating. This stay they moved me from a regular suite to a signature suite to allow me to stay until the 18th on February. I have used the Spa and I have to say that having it right in the hotel (temperature outside - 26C) was a nice treat. I would highly recommend this hotel for short or long term stays. Truly a home away from home.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
d3hHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Home Inn & Suites - Swift Current, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Thank you very much for your kind review. We at Home Inn & Suites Swift Current pride ourselves in providing our guests with an excellent stay every time, and I am so happy to hear that we have achieved our goal with yourself and your husband! Our kitchenette suites are perfect for business travelers and travelers staying long term, so I am glad to hear that those met your expectations.

We try to add convenience to every aspect of our guests' stay, and by adding a spa to the list of amenities is just another example.

I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 2, 2014

We were in town for a basketball tournament and decided to try out the Home Inn. We had a King suite with the jet tub. Room was very nice, with lots of room. The bed was one of the most comfortable sleeps I have had in a long time. The breakfast room was great as well. The staff were friendly and helpfully. Would recommend the hotel, and we will stay here again the next time we are in town.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank alviesk
Tracy M, General Manager at Home Inn & Suites - Swift Current, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

Thank you for your response on trip advisor.
Our Jacuzzi room is very spacious and comfortable.
We are very happy to hear that you found the staff to be so accommodating
Home Inn and Suites takes great pride in our guest experience being one of service plus.
I will be sure to pass your kind words to our staff.
I thank you very much for your response and look forward to seeing you next time you are travelling in Swift Current area.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Last time through Swift Current I stayed at the Holiday Inn, which is relatively new as well, but this time decided to mix it up and stay at the Home Inn and Suites (also within spitting distance of the Casino). I must say the hotel is nicer than the aforementioned Holiday Inn. The rooms are well appointed and the sheets are very soft. The bathrooms are nothing to write home about but overall this is a great business traveler hotel for a few days. The room was a little noisy due to the proximity to the highway and thin walls but overall would stay here again.

Room Tip: Get a room on the other side that doesn't face the highway - it's pretty loud at night.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank robinvan

Thank you for your response on trip advisor.
We are delighted to hear your enjoyed your stay.
Our sheets are very cozy and warm.
We sell them at the front desk.
If you are ever looking to purchase we have queen and king size available.
Our rooms are very spacious and comfortable.
We understand how important this is to the business traveller.
Our long granite counters make excellent work stations.
we thank you for choosing to stay with us and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

As the manager of my sons hockey team, the staff at this location made planning our team stay really easy. I blocked a group of rooms early in our hockey season to accomodate a tournament. The rooms were great, breakfast was perfect (teenage boys eat a lot), and the staff was very helpful. We will definitley stay here again and recommend it for any teams traveling through or to Swift Current.
Thanks for a GREAT STAY!

Room Tip: Some rooms have kitchens in them -so if you are a family with children this option saves a lot of money in restaurants. And the kitchens are CLEAN with granite countertops...very nice!
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you so much for your kind review.
We are thrilled to hear that your stay was enjoyable.
We are happy to hear all those growing teenagers enjoyed our breakfast.
Our pool waterslide and fitness room are great for teams .
The staff of Home Inn and Suites are very competent when booking team events.
I will be sure to pass along how pleased you were to our very capable front desk staff.
We wish you and your team a successful year and look forward to seeing all of you again.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

a very pleasant experience certainly very positive good decor nearly new very friendly delicious food internet pool & spa great parking near casino 13th night free all in all a very good experience so good that we stayed an extra night

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your kind review.
We are happy to hear your kind words.
Nothing makes us more happy than to hear you choose to extend your stay.
I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and with us.
Great service is very important to our staff ,so we appreciate your feedback.
Thanks again for choosing out Home.
We hope to see you again soon.
Manager