“Employees are miserable!?”

Subway
Ranked #37 of 67 Restaurants in Swift Current
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed October 2, 2013

My husband and I were staying in Swift Current on business, and this Subway happened to be very close to our hotel, so during our stay i was in this location around ten times, perhaps a bit more. I would say 75-85% of my visits I left feeling unwelcome. The staff, and there are several employees, for the most part seem down right miserable. I dont know what is going on there but they are unfriendly, and at times down right rude. I felt, not all, but most of the times that I went in there, that I was bothering them by coming to order food.

Having said that, thew food is good, like most subways, and there were 2 or 3 staff members that were not visibly annoyed by my presence. I should mention despite this, I was never anything but friendly, as not to encourage or give reason for this attitude.

Today I tried once more to order, and the guy working was so rude, I wont be going back, I will take the time to drive to the other location down town, and I would suggest others do the same.

If they dont want my business I wont force it on them.

1  Thank jess m

Reviewed September 27, 2013

can chose a healthy sandwich, whole wheat bread and fresh meats & vegetables. People working there wear gloves for serving foods.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I'd rate this franchise as below average just because of the attitude of our server. He made us feel like it was a chore to serve us. The kicker came when he picked up a container of soup from the counter rather than draw a fresh one from the crock pot. We ate within five minutes and the soup was cold [I suspect mistakenly ordered by another patron earlier and passed off on us to keep profits up]. We passed the place by during the remainder of our stay because of this experience and it won't be one of our first choices should we travel through Swift Current again.

1  Thank Garry F
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Not bad. Hard to understand some workers. But they smiled nicely. Sauce was misplaced, making me forget about it altogether, thus a dry sandwich was resulted. They were speedy.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

The subs were made to typical Subway standards but both staff were rather grumpy. Maybe they didn't like the early AM shift or maybe they didn't like each other...who knows. We all have our days and I won't let this sour experience stop me from going back.

1  Thank quartag5