We stopped here unplanned to get off the icy highway to Regina. They had a cancellation so could fit us in for the night. The staff were so helpful, even finding packets of Hot Chocolate just for us as we don't drink coffee. Front desk ladies are very friendly and advised us of what we could do on a snowy afternoon. Our room was lovely, comfortable bed, warm and clean. Fitness room is great and hot tub, swimming pool and whirlpool were clean which we thoroughly enjoyed.
Breakfast offered many choices, muffins, pancakes,cereals, eggs & sausages, yogurt, toast and juice etc. and fruit. Best we have seen anywhere on our 10 weeks travel. We ended up staying 2 nights. Spent an afternoon at the casino with coupons from the Best Western for lunch and $20 gift cards from the casino plus a free shuttle van to get there and back.
We would definitely stay here again and we highly recommend them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn is conveniently located on the Trans-Canada Highway with easy access to downtown Swift Current and all of the local oil companies. Hotel guests will appreciate the variety of nearby dining and shopping options. Each well-appointed guest room or suite is equipped with free high-speed Internet access, satellite television with movie channel, free long distance access, toiletries, iron/ironing board, coffee/tea maker and hairdryer. Other hotel amenities include a complimentary continental breakfast, indoor swimming pool, spa, sauna, fitness center, meeting rooms and banquet facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Swift Current
- Swift Current Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Inn Swift Current, Saskatchewan