My wife and I stayed her for the second time in a year and are so glad we did! First the check-in was quick easy and friendly, great staff. We asked about place to eat and they front they very helpful and that really set the tone for us. Following supper we took advantage of the Hot Tub and given it was -30 outside we really appreciated it. Rooms were great clean big and I always think that the pillows make it or break it, fortunately they made it for me. After a great sleep I had to go to a morning meeting but not before having one of the best "free" self service breakfast buffets ever.
While I was gone my wife asked the front desk about places to shop and they were very helpful to her, she indicated some of the best deals and selection she has very seen in a small city!
Saturday night the front desk supplied us with "real" glass wine glasses and a Hi-ball glass for the wine & Scotch I got at the liquor board store that they directed me to. We were told that they were going to be very full due to a hockey team and a wedding and so were a little concerned about noise but again we both had great sleeps! We again took advantage of the Buffet the strawberry sauce for the waffles is awesome and the tea selection is better than most restaurants, the eggs and sausages great but no fresh cheese omelettes this time I assume because they were so full. Pity me! We got down to the breakfast early Sunday morning and that is a good idea because we knew from the last time that it gets packed, by the time we left it was standing room only. Early bird gets the choice seats in front of the fireplace! Very nice touch especially in the evening when you can have a cup of tea relax hot chocolate or coffee in a comfortable area outside of your room.
They had no problems with a late check-out and that really was helpful, as I again had meetings past noon. I very rarely post my experiences but felt that after a stay like the one we had I had too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn is conveniently located on the Trans-Canada Highway with easy access to downtown Swift Current and all of the local oil companies. Hotel guests will appreciate the variety of nearby dining and shopping options. Each well-appointed guest room or suite is equipped with free high-speed Internet access, satellite television with movie channel, free long distance access, toiletries, iron/ironing board, coffee/tea maker and hairdryer. Other hotel amenities include a complimentary continental breakfast, indoor swimming pool, spa, sauna, fitness center, meeting rooms and banquet facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Best Western, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Swift Current
- Swift Current Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Inn Swift Current, Saskatchewan