“Abusive owner, terrible treatment.” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of K Motel

K Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Swift Current
K Motel
Ranked #15 of 15 Hotels in Swift Current
Hanna, Canada
“Abusive owner, terrible treatment.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2011

My family and dog were turned out into the cold and we were refused service.
Terrible treatment, the owner had a temper tantrum at a customer when I arrived, and I got to witness it for over 6 minutes. He was yelling at the customer(appearantly the man had a dog and the owner hated it). When it was my turn at the desk the owner took an entire minute and a half of letting me fill out a registration for when he snatched the pen and paper from my hands right off the counter. He was out of control and was yelling at me because I was not helping him run the last customer down, and I had a pet. Don't support this guy, he is some european rich inherited child who abuses local workers (always looking for employees), customers, and their families too.

The man kicked me out of his establishment out into the cold because I didn't participate in insulting his customer, and he dislikes pets appareantly. Good show. The place is run down, dirty, out of date, the kitchen looked worse than my corrals, and flies and dust are everywhere, and most rooms are missing screens. Holes in the walls and curtains don't help, and neither does this caustic human beings temper tantrums.

Room Tip: Find another hotel and restaurant, I found a wonderful one across the road that took pets, Classic I...
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Location
      Rooms
16 Thank brad p

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Riders in the North
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2010

We stayed here Sept. 2009 Paid $ 76.00 +Tax. Traveling on motorcycles, this motel is OLD...DIRTY...GRUNGY...Room was filled with flies, no screen door on the room. Exterior entances with parking in front of the rooms IF you can get a spot before all the crews return from their work that day. 1950's fixtures in bathroom, beds old & worn out, carpet filty, windows disgustingly filthy, OUTDOOR POOL EMPTY & Cracked, Detached restaurant is no screaming hell to eat at. Motel Staff unfriendly. Could not get connected into their supposed Wireless Internet & the staff unwilling to help. Need we say more! This town is also over run with RATS so make sure you don't have any in your vehicle when you leave.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple