“Good and quick and very reasonably priced”
Review of Jasmine Restaurant

Jasmine Restaurant
Ranked #57 of 703 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Reviewed October 30, 2011

This place was conveniently located on Circle drive. I was seated immediately upon arrival. I promptly received my menu and I ordered shortly after. The food arrived very quickly and was very good.

Reviewed August 27, 2011

Great Thai food, cheap and good service. Super clean which unfortunately is rare for Asian restaurants.

Reviewed July 25, 2011

Our first visit to the Jasmine Restaurant was 3 years ago. Jasmine is in our top 3 restaurants to eat in Saskatoon. We have tried all the other Vietnamese restaurants in Saskatoon but all fall short to the delicious food served at Jasmine. The service is exceptional !