“Poor service, poor food, just poor”
Review of Tomas Cook Family Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tomas Cook Family Restaurant
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I had several bad experiences here, found a bug in my salad, and they still charged me for my meal. Next time I was dragged there, I AGAIN found a bug in my salad. AGAIN, they charged me for my meal, comped my DRINK (which was pop), and gave me coupons to come back. Like I would. Ever.

There are newer reviews for Tomas Cook Family Restaurant

Reviewed January 14, 2013

I've never had a good meal here....it's where you go if everywhere else is too busy. Honestly-save your money! The food is absolutely terrible....you could make a better meal if you took all of the freezer burnt food out of the back of your freezer and threw it together. Oh and it's all greasy. Yuck! But it usually comes with a *fancy* piece of parsley or a slice of tomato? as a garnish. Weird.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

we had a family supper there of 8 people, one person ordered Lasagna that was spicy hot and watery. Told management and the owner, a short greek man, proceeded to argue and insult me and my family in front of the entire restaurant rather then comp the 14.99$ lasagna.. horrible horrible owner. Never again!

1  Thank M J
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Went here for an early lunch. The french onion soup as an appetizer was great. We had both breakfast and lunch meals. The portions were big and the food and service good.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

they just renovated I believe the last time we went there. The place looks amazing the food is amazing as well.