“A great spot for breakfast”

Grainfields Pancake & Waffle
Ranked #105 of 671 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Grosvenor Park
Port Moody, Canada
“A great spot for breakfast”
Reviewed August 22, 2014

The breakfast special is really good. Very filling, very tasty and very reasonably priced. The service was prompt and friendly.

Visited August 2014

Regina, Canada
“Good Food & service”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We all had the breakfast special, and it was great! The food was very good with generous portions. The service was good considering it was very busy!

• Visited May 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not eating here”
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

As we are enjoying our meal the waitress comes along and spills some one else's meal all over my dry clean only jacket. Oh everyone apologized but NO one offered to pay the dry cleaning bill or even offered to discount our meal. This is one place we will never eat at again.

1 Thank Lucy H
Saskatoon
“Can't get enough of this place ”
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

I just can't get enough of this place! I changed it up this time and had a chicken burger and it was great. My normal order is breakfast anytime day or night I can get it there.

sask canada
“All day breakfast”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

My wife and I have been going to Grainfields for years and I thought this review was long overdue.
Their traditional breakfast is my fave. 2 eggs, bacon, hash and toast can't be beat. My wife has always enjoyed the crepes filled with custard or the Aunt Melba waffles which are loaded with everything on top.

• Visited February 2014