“Tasty Pizza”

Aroma Mediterranean Resto Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Aroma Mediterranean Resto Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 688 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Canadian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed July 30, 2013

This has been a regular stop on my Saskatoon tour specifically for the pizza. The Forno Inferno is my choice.

I have had some appetizers here but I usually go for the pizza. They changed the menu a couple months back but I haven't seen what was changed. Everything else is par for the course but the pizza is well above average

pschweighardt, General Manager at Aroma Mediterranean Resto Bar, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Thank you for the kind words, the pizza is exception coming out of the ferno oven and definitely a crowd pleaser for sure.
We also have very exciting entrees on our menu and are launching Happy Hour September 9th, looking forward to welcoming you back to try some of the great new appetizers we will be offering.
Have a great summer!

There are newer reviews for Aroma Mediterranean Resto Bar

Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

The pizza night was fine and the breakfast it pretty much common.
Nothing special but the food is weel prepared.
Good if you are in the area and don't want to look further

pschweighardt, General Manager at Aroma Mediterranean Resto Bar, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

Thank you for posting a review of Aroma. We just launched a new menu, which features locally grown products and the amazing skills of our culinary team. Next time you’re in, hopefully you will have more time to relax and enjoy all that Aroma has to offer.
Have a great summer!

Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

Me and the girlfriend came her for drinks on saturday night. it has a nice cozy intimate atmosphere ...but we were turned off by the service ..it wasn't busy ...the waitress never smiled just dropped the menu on the table didn't offer any suggestions ...there were another couple that came in and asked for meal menus ...they ended up leaving after finishing their drink like us and not ordering any food and no tip. We understand she might be having a bad day but she wrecked the experience.

pschweighardt, General Manager at Aroma Mediterranean Resto Bar, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

I was horrified to read about your poor experience and I am so sorry for the disappointment. I will definitely follow up with my teammates. Please come back and see us as I know what you experienced is definitely not the norm for Aroma as 100's can agree to every week.

Hope to welcome you back!

Reviewed April 17, 2013

I like the pizza nights they have. I think is Wednesdays. They make thin crust wood fired pizzas that are the best in town.

1  Thank TravelGuySK
Salil k K, Manager at Aroma Mediterranean Resto Bar, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

I am very happy to see you like our Rock Wednesday Nights. We not only sell our pizza's on a huge discount but even all our domestic pints that day are just $ 4.50 You are right we do make the best pizza in town and not just thin crust but we also do cater the best quality gluten free pizza. I really appreciate you taking the time to write this review. Please dont hesitate to ask for me (Salil Kulkarni) when you stop by next time. Would love to say hello..!!
Have a wonderful weekend. See you Wednesday...!!

P.S. If you are steak fan try us out on Friday nights since we have steaks on special and our fully loaded Ceasars (drink) are sold for cheap. Dont forget to make reservations as people love our Fired Up Fridays too.

Cheers..

Reviewed March 14, 2013

The morning breakfast menu needs some more meaty options, ie: hamburger steak and eggs, steak and eggs for the hungrier appetites, so the review is not as high as this restaurants potential.
But from being there a few times its fair to say they can ramp up the menu a bit for the ones hitting the road for a long day. It was a conversation at our table and seemed that the level of discussion warranted a comment on it.

1  Thank WingRider2011
Salil k K, Manager at Aroma Mediterranean Resto Bar, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Greetings
I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate each and every feedback and use it for the betterment of the establishment. The good news is we are changing our breakfast menu early April 2013 and would are looking at adding some items, keeping in mind the restaurant theme and the taste of the guests that visit the restaurant. There are lot of fulfilling items already on the menu like the double up which is loaded with meat , eggs and pancakes as well our regular breakast entrees like the "GET CRACKING" comes with loads of accompaniments including meat,potatoes, side of toast as well as all our breakfast entrees are served with a complimentary side of a smoothie shot which is loaded with freshly cut fruits which would be wonderful to fulfill a hungry appetite. Please keep looking out for the new breakfast menu that will be coming somewhere in April. Again thank you for the feedback.

Warm Regards