“Home style Mexican food”
Review of La Bamba

La Bamba
Ranked #49 of 715 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are proud to be the only one AUTHENTIC MEXICAN restaurant in Saskatoon. Moreover our food is made from scratch with original recipes and with your health in mind. Now with two locations, the one in Boychuck features ethnic food from the Central part of Mexico and the one in Primrose Drive with Northern Style meals.
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We really enjoyed this evening's meal. Both "La Bamba Alambre" and " Tacos de Pollo" we're excellent. We are fortunate to have this Mexican restaurant in Saskatoon. Staff very friendly and attentive.

1  Thank MJHry

Reviewed July 1, 2012

I had just read some of the other reviews on this site and thought I must try the place as it is within walking distance of where I live. I have never been to Mexico or even had Mexican food in any other restaurant anywhere ( No not even Taco Time ) so I have nothing to personally compare it to, but all I can say is that we enjoyed it so much we went back 2 days later on a Tuesday which is a great day as they have 2 for one Margaritas. I WILL be back probably more than a few times. Reasonably priced and great friendly service.

Reviewed May 23, 2012

I absolutely love this place! I have tried most of the menu items and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed May 12, 2012

we went for mothers day supper, 2 kids 2 adults no beverages 80.00 tab..BOOO... I ordered the chips with guacamoli (asked if it was a large plate for 10.95) was told yes. it came and it was so small had to ask for another bowl of chips an extra 2.00 for that. They state the corn tortillas are home made.. well I have a bought bag in my freezer that is exactly what i was served. also the food was bland and tasteless...very tasteless for mexican. VERY UNIMPRESSED! but I guess if you ahve never had the real deal then you probably do think this place is good. I WILL NEVER RETURN!!!!!!

1  Thank SAUSAGETOWN
Reviewed May 11, 2012

Haven't been there in months, but went a few weeks ago and was still the great place we remembered. Prices have gone up a bit, but still a lot of food, and you can always get more beans and rice!. The chips are still my fav as are the drinks (aztec coffee). Love it !
Careful with your cravings because they close at 8pm!

3  Thank RiderFan21