“Very popular Restaurant and totally different approach to Restaurant.”
Review of Fuddruckers

Fuddruckers
Ranked #5 of 715 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: Nutana
Reviewed October 22, 2013

This was the first in Saskatchewan and was the dream of Peter Golf.
Mr Golf had other restaurants but this approach is very popular with all Age Groups.
He also has Wall climbing facility and Baseball practice pitch and Childrens entertainment.
Some evenings you may have to wait as the line up is considerable,
I believe it is the only Fuddruckers in the Prairies,
Saskatoon has 500 restaurants no shortage of choice generally the Food is well prepared and you seldon hear of complaints'
Try the above restaurant if you are from out

Reviewed October 14, 2013

My wife and I go here once or twice a year on our date night. Nothing fancy, but we enjoy the food. Usually very busy but is a fun night out.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Number one, I am not a fan of places that charge you for absolutely everything. Food is barely ok. I can think of a dozen places who have better burgers off the top of my head. I have been here 3 times and can honestly say I will never return.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Have to visit Fuddrucker's when ever possible. They used to have one in Regina but it closed. Cannot say enough about the food-love being able to put as much or as little condiments etc. on my burgers from the condiment bar. Love the salad bowls made from pitas/tacos, especially the Hawaiian with teriyaki chicken, mandarin slices and almond slices.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I go to fuddruckers all the time, probably at least a couple times a month and the food is really hit at miss. Sometimes the burgers are good, sometimes they are quite dry. For example last time we had Fudds, we ordered it over the phone and went there to pick it up We both ordered the Hawaiian chicken salad which is one of my favorites. So we got there, paid, and went to pick up our salads but when we got them there were no taco shell bowls (which the salad is supposed to be served in) but we were not informed this on the phone, or when we paid and we paid the same price. I will go back, but if that had been my first experience I don't think I would share the same attitude.