“The worst”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: Nutana
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Number one, I am not a fan of places that charge you for absolutely everything. Food is barely ok. I can think of a dozen places who have better burgers off the top of my head. I have been here 3 times and can honestly say I will never return.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Have to visit Fuddrucker's when ever possible. They used to have one in Regina but it closed. Cannot say enough about the food-love being able to put as much or as little condiments etc. on my burgers from the condiment bar. Love the salad bowls made from pitas/tacos, especially the Hawaiian with teriyaki chicken, mandarin slices and almond slices.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I go to fuddruckers all the time, probably at least a couple times a month and the food is really hit at miss. Sometimes the burgers are good, sometimes they are quite dry. For example last time we had Fudds, we ordered it over the phone and went there to pick it up We both ordered the Hawaiian chicken salad which is one of my favorites. So we got there, paid, and went to pick up our salads but when we got them there were no taco shell bowls (which the salad is supposed to be served in) but we were not informed this on the phone, or when we paid and we paid the same price. I will go back, but if that had been my first experience I don't think I would share the same attitude.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

The burgers and fries are great! There's so many toppings and condiments to choose from, and the prices are great too. This is a wonderful place for a relaxed and delicious meal!

1  Thank Melly44
Reviewed September 14, 2013

The only negative is that it was quite busy & we had a bit of a wait. The food is always great and has many condiments and topping selections.