“Great sushi, but pricey”
Review of Sushiro

Sushiro
Ranked #367 of 697 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Nutana
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Wonderful assortment of sushi made fresh for each order.
Pricey, but worth it for the true freshness, compared to store bought.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

I love the food at Sushiro. It is handmade and delicious. The desserts are also exciting and exquisite. I do not eat out much but this is a place I return to repeatedly.

Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

When GJ was the sushi chef here I always drooled over the yam tempura rolls. Last time I ordered them they were just 'so-so' did something change?! They were pretty bland.I hope it was an off night. I'll be back, I still think it's the best sushi place in Saskatoon

1  Thank Rudoskis
Reviewed January 26, 2014

This is place to go in Saskatoon if you're looking for a quiet, tasty and interesting bite! I've been going to Sushiro since it opened and have had nothing but quality food and service. It's a little bit pricier than all you can eat but you get what you pay for! They always impress with their rolls and innovative drink menu.

1  Thank ggp440
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

I've sampled sushi from most places in the city, and this is by far the best. We love the Jasmine ice tea and the BBQ eel. The space is small but whimsically decorated. Right next to Starbucks too for your after dinner coffee.