“Meh... NOT my favorite CHAIN though it may be for some.”
Review of Montana's

Montana's
Ranked #79 of 715 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Nutana
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I'm not a vegetarian or anything but is there ANYTHING on the menu that doesn't incorporate meat?? Trying to find a "leaner" dish here is next to impossible.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Had to wait a while to get a table.
Server was nice...but not there enough.
The kitchen served me a veggie burger with BACON on it! Terrible.... I will never go back for this reason. The manager covered my dinner and 1 dessert. In my opinion that is not enough. That mistake is not only offensive it is wrong!

Reviewed January 4, 2013

I had the ribs and steak, my steak was "pretty good" but my ribs ... out of this world. I will definitely go back for ribs. And, the service was pretty awesome too, especially even though it was super busy.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

We had just returned home from a 3 days drive and it was good to sit down and eat a nice hot, delicious meal (ribs) in a relaxed atmosphere. The quality and quantity was great.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We were at this restaurant on Friday Dec. 7 for supper. Ten of us had a had various meals, from ribs to chicken to wraps. Nobody had a negative thing to say about the meal.