“Very flavourful fresh Burmese food that is fantastic!”

Golden Pagoda Restaurant
Ranked #67 of 693 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Cuisines: Asian, Burmese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 10, 2012

Wow!!! What à fantastic dining expérience!!! I had the pleasure Of enjoying the salad which was full Of contrasting flavours & textures. I enjoyed two curries: beef, & chicken served with rice noodle. I asked for à spice level of 7 (out of 8) & the taste sensation was out of this world! My dining companion had à coconut noodle bowl with chicken, which was unlike anything she had ever eaten. She was floored by the exotic mixture of mouth-watering flavours

Reviewed April 9, 2012

Unique little restaurant with great food. Does not look like much from the outside, but the service and the food are great. Real surprise.

1  Thank rdf254
Reviewed March 30, 2012

My wife and I always enjoy the golden pagoda. The food is so good! If you don't know what to order just ask the waitresses, they are very good and always know whats tasty on the menu.

Reviewed January 6, 2012

A great place to go if you are craving Burmese food. Beware, the hot is hot!!

Reviewed December 28, 2011

This restaurant is spectacular. I've never tried Burmese food before coming here, but if this is what it tastes like, then bring it on!!! Food is fresh and exploding with a million flavours.

For those who like spice, they have a spice scale of 1-8. 8 is insanity. I usually go with a 6.. and be warned, even a 6 is very spicy. They do not have a raita-type side here so be carful when ordering.

My favourite dish is, hands down, the 12-ingredient soup. I have never been able to find a soup like it, is a unique and wonderful dish.

For those who like asian food, or those who like an adventure, I urge you to try Golden Pagoda. You will be surprised and delighted.