“Decent food and worked with a party of 17”
Review of Spadina Freehouse - CLOSED

Spadina Freehouse
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Decent food and worked with a party of 17”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Our missions team took one night to treat ourselves with a dinner out. This place accepted reservations for our large group and made sure we were taken care of. Certainly it took a while to get served, but they tried to keep the food coming for each table of 4 so close diners ate together. We dined inside, but outside dining would have been great!

I had a Greek salad which was really good, I ordered one of the pizzas - Cappicola & Roast Roma...Hailey our waitress said it was spicy but not too bad. Well, usually I'm okay with that, but I found it VERY spicy. I could only eat 2 pieces. Others in our group ordered the greek pizza which was MUCH milder and quite tasty.

Hailey was great to take our group's photo outside and we even sang for her, and whoever else was around : - ).

I would try this place again if I was downtown Saskatoon, but would probably want to eat outside if it was a nice evening!

• Visited July 2014

Edmonton, Canada
“Will pass”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Three of us had dinner there last week and we were all disappointed with the food. Presentation was great but the steak was chewy, garlic mash disappointing and the halibut overdone.

The bill was deliver and I did not even have a chance to review the charges when the staff wanted payment. I wished the food service was quicker. The location was good.

Visited July 2014
Saskatoon, Canada
“Terrible Experience”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

We visited this restaurant on a Monday evening when things are usually slow. We waited one hour and fifteen minutes after our order for the food. Three tables around us received their order first, even though all three arrived at least fifteen to thirty minutes later than us. When our order came, four of the five dishes were lukewarm, so they must have sat for awhile before being served. We sent some of it back, but of course the damage was done. The only excuse we received was that there was a table of 40 before us. Obviously, the kitchen is not up to the seating demand. On top of everything else, the waitress ignored us for most of the evening and we had to demand her attention. We will not return.

• Visited July 2014
London, United Kingdom
“poor service”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Rude staff who refused to even help with take out, so if you stay in overbearingly loud music, making conversation impossible, food good but not worth the stay

Visited June 2014
Hamilton, Canada
“Fine early evening on the patio”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

This is my 3rd time in Saskatoon, but I only get here every 10 years or so. Asked for a restaurant suggestion from the hotel clerk, and this was the first place he mentioned.
The service was prompt, friendly and the food was good.
It was fantastic to be able to sit outside although it would have been nice if they'd been able to get that pesky propane heater going.
Martini special on Thursday at $5 a pop.
I enjoyed the Korean rolls with chili sauce and the portobello sandwich very much; sweet potato fries awful...but then I was pretty stuffed anyway.
This restaurant is a nice 10 minute walk from the Park Town Hotel along the river-park.

• Visited June 2014