“Wonderful selection of Home Made Ice Cream”

Homestead Ice Cream & Cappuccino
Ranked #2 of 15 Dessert in Saskatoon
Good for: Families with children
Neighborhood: Nutana
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Its a Saskatoon Summer tradition located in a quiet neighbourhood location. Its only 4-5 min walk from the broadway pedestrian district. There is ample parking and the prices and value are on par with any ice cream parlor. They have a vast selection of hard ice creams, soft ice cream, blizzard style mixed treats and custom drinks. All set in a 50's style malt shop atmosphere. If youre in town or craving something cold on a hot summer day and want to break from the DQ type ice cream places, give the Home stead a try. You'll be pleasantly supprised.

1  Thank Saskheat

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Great selection of both typical and unusual flavors of icecream and frozen yogurt. This place tends to be very very busy in the summer particularly the evenings so it is advisable to get icecream to go and enjoy it on a walk. Lovely summer treat!

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I order ice cream for a party in hospital.give my order to the girl for 1 gallon w/c I need the following week, after 3 days I called to confirm my order to be pick up or deliver, they promise to call back if available.2 days after i call again, but the answer was the same they will call & the manager told me "don't call us anymore if we can make it then will call you, but I explain it is for Nurse's day party in the hospital so I want to make it sure that it will be available for that day, rudely he said can't you understand will call you if we can make it, so I told them just cancel my order, so i got my ice cream in Noddle king & ice cream queen, never again i go to that place they don't have manners

1  Thank DCgage
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Although it is a very busy place, the service is excellent and the Ice Cream - it is "the best" without a doubt!

Reviewed January 25, 2013

We stop in every single time we are in Saskatoon. Delicious and unique ice cream flavors that are always changing. A great spot to bring the kids for a treat, and although not cheap, no so heavy on the wallet that you cringe. I've heard complaints about the staff, but we have never received anything but friendly service yet. Definitely a place to seek out - worth the journey.