“Simple word to describe this place - "Awesome"!!!!”

Homestead Ice Cream & Cappuccino
Ranked #2 of 15 Dessert in Saskatoon
Good for: Families with children
Neighborhood: Nutana
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Although it is a very busy place, the service is excellent and the Ice Cream - it is "the best" without a doubt!

Reviewed January 25, 2013

We stop in every single time we are in Saskatoon. Delicious and unique ice cream flavors that are always changing. A great spot to bring the kids for a treat, and although not cheap, no so heavy on the wallet that you cringe. I've heard complaints about the staff, but we have never received anything but friendly service yet. Definitely a place to seek out - worth the journey.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

We've been there twice now and we love the selection. There are even options for diabetics. The old jukebox is a nice touch, too.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Summer is not summer without a visit to homestead, we have all grown with the iconic icecream store and eat bite is well worth the cost and the parking dilemmas. Decor is fantastic and the staff are always personable

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Great service and some of the best ice cream I have ever tasted (and I own an ice cream truck)...I ask for a turtle sundae and they gave me exactly what I wanted.......