“Friendly fast service and wholesome homestyle food delivered in a unique atmosphere where you can enjoy the beauty of the Saska”
Review of The Berry Barn

The Berry Barn
Ranked #31 of 712 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Escape to the peaceful prairies where you will find our big red barn with a beautiful view of the river. Enjoy a home-style meal in our eatery, walk through our gardens, or shop for treasures in our greenhouses and gift shop. Visit us today to see our newly renovated Gift Shop & NEW Bakery! Open 7 days a week: Monday - Friday 11 am - 8 pm Saturday & Sunday 9 am -8 pm.
Reviewed October 18, 2012

It was a nice drive out if the city where we could see the changes in the season. I had a craving for Ukrainian food and I was pleasantly satisfied with the potato and cheese perogies topped in the canadian style with cheddar, bacon, chives and fried onions . I'm used to mushroom dill sauce but used the cream sauce on the meatballs to get my fix. I had to try the cabbage rolls and the cottage cheese perogies which were all very tasty. I had the Saskatoon berry cider and was glad I did. This late in the year I didn't get a chance to walk around after supper and enjoy the grounds. Next time I'll go earlier! I had to buy my Saskatoon berry pie frozen because I couldn't even finish my meal! There's lots to look at in the store and something to take home if you want a bit of Saskatoon to keep for yourself.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

its always a nice treat to drive the scenic drive out to the berry barn - overlooking the river you can enjoy some of the amazing food- good variety of home cooked meals- the waffles with topping bar is the best.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Berry Barn is a long way out of town situated on the banks of the Saskatchewan River in pleasant gardens. Considering that we visited in the height of summer (when restauranteer's should expect more visitors!), we were very disappointed in the rather unimaginitive menu. If you do not like Parogy's, then there was not much else to choose from. Certainly, not a destination to go to a second time for a meal. Perhaps it is more suited for morning/afternoon tea/coffee after taking the kids to pick strawberries.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Have travelled to this excellent establishment found just outside of Saskatoon for a supper as well as a lunch. The Berry Barn is a large restaurant with a store attached. The store comes complete with homeade pies and jams etc. that is a must for those people who like to have the taste of Saskatoons berries later at home. This building is surrounded with berry patches and scenery worth seeing. You can stroll down the path along the water that passes by a childrens play area and ends up at a small Chapel where there is an area large enough to hold group events such as weddings or family reunions. Along the path you may sit upon the seats provided just to look out over the river and watch the birds. This is a beautiful place to visit and enjoy especially on a sat. or sun. afternoon.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

On a recent trip to Saskatoon a volunteer with the CCMA's (our reson for being in Saskatoon) recommended the Berry Barn to us. We enjoyed the short drive in the country to locate it. We both ejoyed our meal. I had perogies and farmers sausage. The perogies were great but not sure I would have the farmers sausage again or not. My friend had the buger and said it was great. We both treated outselves to cheesecake and a trip the to "topping bar". The saskatoon topping was WONDERFUL.....the best I have ever had. The strawberries were good too. We both moaned and were so full by the time we left, we wanted to find a bed and sleep!! We wondered around the gift shop and both left with a shopping bag full. We walked around the grounds and enjoyed the beautiful flowers and view. It was a wonderful way to spend the afternoon. I would for sure return next time I am in Saskatoon.