“AMAZING PIZZA!!!”

Venice House Traditional Grill
Ranked #359 of 666 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Greek, Canadian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
New York City, New York
“AMAZING PIZZA!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

Wow! I was visiting this area of Canada for my friend's wedding, and when my husband and I got hungry waiting for the second ceremony to start in 4 hours, we decided to check out food around the town. And our great discovery was the Venice House Traditional Grill.

We are vegetarian, and sometimes there are some towns that just don't cater to us vegetarians. Well, we were greatly surprised and in for a TREAT when we ordered #9 on the Menu, The Vegetarian.

The crispy, delicious crust, was topped with their homemade marinara, fresh mozzarella, and many delicious toppings, such as mushrooms, onions, green bellpeppers, pineapple, and tomatoes.

When the pizza came to our table, we cut a slice each of this amazing pizza, and the cheese was just oozing and streching, and was so mouth-watering! The toppings and the flavor of the sauce and the cheese were to DIE FOR!!

I would highly recommend this delicious pizza to anyone! We had a few slices to take home, which came in handy late night after a long night of wedding dancing!

Venice House Traditional Grill was a GREAT FIND!!! Great Pizza, Great Service, and Great Prices!!!

• Visited September 2012

Saskatoon, Canada
“Great nooner”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2012

I picked up a nooner pizza the other day because I have always liked the pizza from here. It was even better tasting than I remembered!

• Visited July 2012
saskatoon
“Food is average.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2012

Dry ribs and calzones are good here. Pasta not so much.

Visited April 2012
Saskatoon, Canada
“venice house on central avenue is the best”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2012

the best greek riblets, other meals are great too, Pizza is some of the best anywhere, great cheese toast, and at a reasonable price

Visited March 2012
1 Thank damargin
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
“Hit and miss here.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2012

I've had delivery pizza's come that were very nearly burnt. I used to really like Venice but the last two times were bad experiences.

1 Thank Frodo W